General Labourer – Fulltime Position
We are offering a Full-Time Position as a General Labourer with the Team at RFG Plumbing. Your duties would include; Assisting Plumber with Labour Intensive tasks, Working as a Team to prepare, setup, and tear down job sites. The right candidate would be a self-driven individual that wishes to work in the trades, with potential for apprenticeship if you have proven yourself. Join the Fast-Pace, never a dull moment, RFG Team.
The Employee will perform daily tasks when first Arriving at RFG HQ. These tasks include: Preparing/Reviewing daily schedules, Getting Equipment Ready, Stocking the Service Vehicles, Working on Job Sites to help complete the Job. On Job Tasks Can Include: Clearing Debris, Breaking Cement, Removing Backfill from Job Site, Working alongside Plumbers, and completing small errands as necessary. This is an active job, and you may be required to fit into confined spaces at times, All nessesary tools, and equipment will be provided, but your own hand tools is considered an asset.
- Making sure the Service Vehicles are Cleaned, Stocked, and Prep’d for Daily Duties.
- Working with a Plumber/Supervisor to complete jobs big and small
- Using taught knowledge to assist the team with tasks including: Measuring, Parts Run, Cutting, and other small jobs.
- Ensure a clean finish on every job, and that the customers needs are met each time (Proper procedure to keep customers property clean)
- Learn with a Dynamic Team
- opportunities for advancement
- Labour and Any Skilled Trades Experience is Beneficial
- Must be able to Lift 50Lbs.
- Knowledge of Job Site Safety, and Workplace Practices.
- A can-do additude.
- College, or Post-Secondary Education is an Asset.
Other jobs at RFG Plumbing
Perks of the Job
Learn along side the best! We have the team to teach you how to excel the most with your Job.
You will Recieve Paid Vacation upon passing your Probationary Period.
Par-take in Company Trips. Yearly Company Outing’s to keep the Team Spirit High!
Speak to one of our Service Staff Today to see if you are the right fit for our team.
13007 Hyland Side Rd.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
(519) 817 – 7117