Licensed Electrician – Full-time Position
We are offering a Full-Time Position as an Electrician with the Team at RFG Electrical. Your duties would include; Completing Jobs, and evaluating new work. Problem Solving, and Maintaining electrical systems that may include Labour Intensive tasks, Working as a Team to prepare, setup, and tear down job sites. The right candidate would be a self-driven individual that wishes to work with an ever expanding team with potential for advancement. Join the Fast-Pace, never a dull moment, RFG Team.
The Employee will perform daily tasks when first Arriving at RFG HQ. These tasks include: Preparing/Reviewing daily schedules, Getting Equipment Ready, Stocking the Service Vehicles, Working on Job Sites to help complete the Job. On Job Tasks Can Include: Creating Electrical Circuits, and Maintaining Service lines from 600V to Low Voltage, thinking dynamic, and problem solving electrical issues. This is an active job, and you may be required to fit into confined spaces at times, All necessary tools, and equipment will be provided, but your own hand tools is considered an asset.
- Making sure your truck is stocked, well kept, and always ready to go for the next Job.
- Working with Other Electricians, or By Yourself to Sufficiently Complete Jobs as Directed
- Using taught knowledge to assist the team with tasks including: Measuring, Parts Run, Cutting, and other small jobs.
- Ensure a clean finish on every job, and that the customers needs are met each time (Proper procedure to keep customers property clean)
- Learn with a Dynamic Team
- Put in Practice Learned Knowledge and Experience
- must have certification from the Ontario college of trades
- Certifications and Specialties are an Asset.
- Must be able to Lift 50Lbs.
- Knowledge of Job Site Safety, and Workplace Practices.
- A can-do attitude.
- Strong Leadership and Independent Work Ethic
- College, or Post-Secondary Education is an Asset.
Other jobs at RFG Plumbing
Perks of the Job
Learn along side the best! We have the team to teach you how to excel the most with your Job.
Paid Team Vacation
You will Recieve Paid Vacation upon passing your Probationary Period.
Par-take in Company Trips. Yearly Company Outing’s to keep the Team Spirit High!
Speak to one of our Service Staff Today to see if you are the right fit for our team.
13007 Hyland Side Rd.
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
(519) 817 – 7117